My Week in Photos 2.15.13 - 2.23.13


Hey lovelies! Here's another week of photos for Februrary 15th-23rd!

I had a lot of fun making a "hair science" video on hair porosity last weekend.
My girlfriends and I went into the city for a girls night last weekend.

On Wednesday I had a job interview, and asked you guys what I should wear. (I went with the leftmost outfit.) And I got the job! I'm not quite ready to announce what I'll be doing next year, but stay tuned...

A really yummy orange, raspberry, strawberry smoothie. Smoothies make me feel so healthy and energized!

Since my boyfriend was out of town, Jessie and I had a blast together at a college semi formal. We took a lot of selfies... 
Doing what I love <3 filming!

The finished flexirod tutorial results!

Another selfie

All in all this was a bit of a crazy week with lots of partying, job interviews, and homework on top of it all! I'm trying to make the most of my last semester of college, and I think I'm accomplishing that. Thanks for reading blog curlies! 

Wishing you a good hair day,
Sarah @:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment